After what must have been the saddest giveaway on a blog ever, I have some winners! Despite the low numbers, I still went to the random number generator, just to be sure.
- Style 3952 goes to Gemma Smith!
- Style 3205 goes to Amy!
- Massive buttons go to Mary!
Ladies, please send me an email and let me know your collective addresses and I’ll send these bad boys your way.
- More blog followers will lead to more exciting giveaways – I jumped the gun a bit and assumed, somehow, that people would have a sixth sense to come and read my blog.
- Better prizes will lead to more exciting giveaways – It’s not enough to offer up some patterns I don’t care for. Give the people more.
- Never be afraid of tarting up the giveaway to get people involved – Again, don’t talk down what I’m trying to do here. You can’t shine s**t, but you can polish a turd, so they say.*
(* By no means am I saying these are crappy patterns/buttons. I’m just very bad at talking things up)