This week was hard. It’s been dire on all fronts. A fair few repeats and realisations, and very few photos. I wear the same outfit every day, I struggle to think outside my ‘jeans and a top’ box. I’m starting to accept that I need to make a sewing wardrobe plan and stick with it. I need to be stricter with my sewing intentions, and stop getting distracted. I’ve got so many basic tops, that all my outfits have become boring, uninteresting and bland. Anyway, before I slate myself further, here is my (extended) week of outfits…
- Vest top. Under a jumper. No pictures. Nothing to show. It’s nothing to write home about.
I updated this skirt especially for MMM. I didn’t wear it often because there was something amiss. I decided that it was a waistband. Not that you can see it here. I prefer my skirts to have waistbands, and luckily I had some leftover denim. Easy.
Um… I don’t actually remember, and I didn’t take any photos to remind myself. FAIL!
- Floral jersey Tiny Pocket(less) Tank and a make-do-and-mend-ed cashmere cardigan
- Floral jersey Tiny Pocket(less) Tank. Yes, again.
- 3/4 length Scout and a make-do-and-mend-ed skirt (no picture).
- Victory Hazel
This was made pre-blog. I like it a lot, but it turned out very office-y much to my dismay. One day I will make another one, but in some plain colours, to avoid the skirt and blouse effect of this one.
I forget how much I like this version. It’s made from an old skirt of my nana’s.
- All my outfits are quite samey and boring. I need more variety.
- I shouldnt be too worried about what doesnt fit perfectly. No-one else really notices.
- Jeans should be banned for a couple of weeks.
- A few casual dresses wouldn’t go amiss.